Dolly Rebecca Parton Dean is a dynamic American singer-songwriter, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, best known for her work in country music.Parton is the most honored female country performer of all time. She has won a plethora of awards. 25 her songs reach have made it to No. 1 on the Billboard Country charts. She has had 41 of her albums in the top 10 country albums, a record for any artist. Parton has bagged 8 Grammy Awards, 10 Country Music Association Awards, 3 American Music Awards, Parton has also received 46 Grammy nominations! Phew! She’s had an eventful career.
Dolly Parton looks too fabulous to be 69 years old! “I tried every diet in the book. I tried some that weren’t in the book. I tried eating the book. It tasted better than most of the diets.” said the witty woman in an interview.She says that her weight loss secret is a low-carb diet. A Low-carb diet promotes weight loss by tricking the body into burning fat for fuel, says obesity expert Dr. Eric Westman.
Parton hates exercising and says that her size-zero physique is the result of eating small portions. Parton doesn’t follow starvation diets or rigorous workout regimes.”I’m up [a few pounds] and I’m down, but I don’t have any tips for anybody,” said Parton. According to her, all you need to look good is “a good push-up bra – and wear clothes that make you look good.”
Although Parton isn’t very picky about her diet or exercise, she openly admits to having had multiple plastic surgeries.This bodacious beauty even has an iconic diet named after her.In the 1980s, a diet became popular, it was supposedly used by our beloved, Ms. Parton. The diet is famous by many names including the cabbage soup diet, the Dolly Parton diet. It is a seven-day plan that has got two parts. The first part consists of eating an ample amount of a specific cabbage soup everyday.
The second part of the diet involves eating specified foods each day of the week. No substitutions of the foods are allowed. The diet encourages you to drink plenty of water and take a multivitamin. The people who’ve followed the diet have claimed that it helped them lose 10-15 pounds in a week! Although experts say that the diet will help you lose weight but, its not a permanent solution. It’s more like a crash course. Once you return to your regular eating habits, the the lost weight will return. Unless, you become physically active and start having a healthy diet. With that disclaimer, I’m gonna give you the diet plan and leave it up to you to make the best out of it.
The Dolly Parton Diet Plan:
- Day 1: Cabbage soup and as much fruit you want except bananas. Drink unsweetened beverages.
- Day 2: Cabbage soup, all the low-carb vegetables you want (except beans, peas, or corn), and a baked potato with some butter.
- Day 3: Cabbage soup and a mixture of the fruit and vegetables.
- Day 4: Cabbage soup along with about eight bananas, and two glasses of skim milk.
- Day 5: Cabbage soup and up to 20 ounces of meat along with up to six fresh tomatoes, and a lot of water.
- Day 6: Cabbage soup, up to 3 beef steaks, and vegetables.
- Day 7: Cabbage soup and roughly around 2 cups of brown rice, natural unsweetened fruit juices, and unlimited vegetables.Follow the Dolly Parton diet for a week, and live healthy for the rest of the time, and you may end up looking as good as the pretty Ms. Parton! just like Dolly’s diet check out Aishwariya rai’s diet plan and exercise