Jennifer Lopez, the sexy Latino has stolen our hearts with her peppy songs and her curvaceous body. She is an American actress, author, fashion designer, dancer, producer, and singer. This multi talented diva has a figure that is to die for. This 46 year old, mother of two has maintained herself perfectly. She looks ravishing as ever. Seeing her photos, it seems she hasn’t aged a day since she started her work in the show biz.
The magnificent mother of two is living proof of the benefits of skipping the processed food and sticking with fresh, organic food. She follows an unprocessed, veggie-heavy diet which gives her a lean figure along with flawless radiant skin.
Lopez has a very disciplined lifestyle, where she is particular about what she eats. what’s her secret? According to her trainer, Tracy Anderson, who is also responsible for Gwyneth Paltrow’s bod, it’s her clean, unprocessed diet.
To get sleek, sculpted physique like hers, you need a lot of protein.if you make protein about 35 percent of your daily calories, it would help you lose weight, reports the Journal of Applied Physiology. But stocking up all your protein in one meal is not advisable. You need to spread your intake of the nutrient throughout the day to improve muscle tone and strength. JLo’s diet is all organic and very well thought out, with the right balance of very high quality proteins and a lot of nutrient-dense, unprocessed food.
JLo spilled her exact diet to Us Weekly‘s January 18 issue. Her breakfast is a 90-calorie chocolate Body Lab Shake. “I do it with quinoa milk or water.”, she said. She also loves her coffee, but it’s decaffeinated. She hasn’t had caffeine in years.“By lunchtime, I’m starving,” J-Lo says. She keeps mixing it up, but generally, her lunch contains salmon and a veggie-packed salad. She loves her greens- broccoli, peppers and zucchini with a dressing on top.
She usually has some type of protein with quinoa for dinner. She says that it feels like rice and beans, which she grew up with. Jennifer tries to have dinner with her family as often as possible. Thus she has early dinner with her kids at around 6:30.
Jennifer Lopez has an amazing body, but she doesn’t forego her favorite things to get it. She loves an occasional pork or chicken. “I don’t deprive myself,” said the star. She understands the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.she works out three or four times a week with two different trainers. “When I’m in New York, I work out with David Kirsch — he’s an amazing trainer. When I’m in LA, I work with Tracy Anderson.” Her advice to her fans who are trying to keep up with her figure, is to keep hydrated all through the day and to always carry a piece of fruit with as a snack.In the end, i leave you with an example of Jennifer Lopez’s Organic- Protein rich Diet.
- Breakfast BodyLab protien rich smoothie:Make a smoothie by taking a scoop of BodyLab TastyShake (a brand that JLo endorses). add some sstrawberries, blueberries, raspberries (essentially any berries that you like). mix 1/4 cup of yogurt, some cinnamon for taste, honey, fresh lime juice. And top it all with some ice.
- Lunch:Kale salad with queso Chop up the kale and throw in some crumbled queso. Mix it up with some lime juice and extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Snack: A medium-size apple or any other seasonal fruit.
- Dinner:1 boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast with sautéed sprouts and baked yams.
- Dessert:In dessert treat yourself with a delicious chocolate chip cookie.Total Calories intake: 1392