Kate Middleton was born on January 9, 1982, England to pilot Michael and flight attendant Carole Middleton. She belongs to a highly social and economically well family and has two siblings. She was good in studies but has passed her school with lot of conflicts due to taunts and personality issues.
She when in St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland first time met Prince William, where they initially were good friends but later in a fund raising fashion- show event she somehow attracted William. He attempted to engage her romantically that evening but, still in a relationship, Middleton spurned the future king’s advances. By 2002, Middleton’s boyfriend had graduated and the couple soon parted ways. Newly single and entering her junior year, Middleton and several friends were invited to share a flat with Prince William. In 2003, the prince and Middleton began dating, keeping it a secret for years due to extreme distrust of the press.
On November 2010 the couple announced their engagement and got married on April 29, 2011 in London. The couple has two children a boy and a girl.
KATE’S DIET PLANS
Ever wonder how Kate Middleton manages to maintain such a trim figure after giving birth to two children?
She’s back in her skinny jeans! She was spotted slim and fit weeks after giving birth to her second child, Charlotte. Kate Middleton, 33, has been working with a London- based personal trainer and eating a diet full of organic fruits and vegetables.
KATE MIDDLETON WORKOUT ROUTINE
- Outdoors: She loves to go outdoors for her cardio instead of going to the gym. Her favourite sports being rowing and running.
- Saves time: she has a multi- tasking personality and saves time using weights in her cardio exercise thereby preventing her from lifting weights. This helps her get in shape and tones her muscles as well. She combines her squats with lunges or push ups with step ups.
- Swimming and Skiing: These are Kate’s holiday pastimes and can burn a whopping 1400 calories an hour by working on upper and lower body.
- Stress buster: She does Asanas that help her increase distribution of oxygen throughout her body. It allows her to be alert and confident all the time.
KATE MIDDLETONS DIET PLAN
Kate hates dieting. She is one of those few royal celebrities who have their own diet plan. She doesn’t have a personal dietician and strictly follows her own diet plan.
- According to Kate, a healthy diet for her is a fresh serving of lean meats, a sea food and lot of vegetables. She includes beans and salads and has them as snacks in the evening.
- Dunkan diet: the Dunkan diet is a widely accepted diet plan by many celebs. The plan is a four stage diet consisting of attack, cruise, consolidation and stabilisation.
- Kate’s indulgences: Even after getting through so many diet plans she still follows what her heart says. Even she has a sweet tooth and eggs, salami and cream are also included in her diet along with dried fruits, oatmeal and kettle chips.
Her diet plan has helped her to maintain her shape and truly reveals the best of Duchess of Cambridge.